Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey There!

Hey, I'm Kara, and this is my fourth blog. My first blog, which I update once a week, is Kara's Random Musings, which is pretty self-explanatory. My second blog was my book blog. I don't really want to delete it, but I also don't like reviewing books. I've got a few posts up, but it's on a permanent hiatus. So don't expect any updates.
My third blog is a recent project: the Tri-Blog is a triple collaborative blog which me and my friends Tim and Matt will be updating bi-weekly. Check us out! We've got no comments yet.
This is a blog with which I'll review songs of a certain theme and genre for my Poetry of Song class. Blogging is required by my teacher, who is a huge blogger.
By Friday I'll have picked a theme and genre for this blog. In the meantime, please visit any of the other links!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kara-
    Wow- I didn't realize you had several blogs- very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you put an intro to your blog! And I like the background!

    ReplyDelete